USDA-Wide Open Spaces
LIFE. AT YOUR OWN PACE.
WIDE OPEN SPACES
Do you dream about settling down in a small town? Would you like wide open spaces to welcome you home every evening? Are you looking to trade in the city lights for starry nights?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you should talk with one of our mortgage lending professionals about the USDA Rural Development Program for your home financing needs.
USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The USDA Program offers mortgage financing to borrowers who want to live in a rural community. They support this mission by offering mortgage financing for rural properties through approved lenders like Cherry Creek Mortgage.
THIS PRODUCT MIGHT BE
A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF...
- You are looking for 100% Financing.
- You would like to roll the required guarantee fee and closing costs into the loan amount (as long as those costs don’t exceed the appraised value).
- Your income is lower than the maximum allowed by the program (income limits are defined by the USDA and vary by location).
- You’re looking for a loan term of up to 30 years and an interest rate that is fixed for the life of the loan.
Home Buyer Tips
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- Mortgage Insurance
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Path 2 Buy
- Rent vs. Buy
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Student Loan Debt
- The Mortgage Process
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- HomeStyle Renovation
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- Reverse Mortgage
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Delayed Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Duplex Financing Options
- FICO Scores
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
- No Lender Fees
- Union Advantage
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Refinance
- Family Opportunity Program
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan